Here is a compiled list of the duration usually tested for drugs take in the body;
- Amphetamine: Two days
- Barbiturates: can take two days to 3 weeks
- Benzodiazepines: these ones can take three days (if it’s a therapeutic drug) or 6 weeks if used habitually.
- Cocaine: at most cocaine takes 4 days to a week.
- Ecstasy & Heroin: two days
- Marijuana: two to seven days and two months for habitual usage
- Methamphetamine and Morphine: two days
- PCP: two weeks for a single time use or a month for a chronic user.